Using a nuYOU LED therapy device in a different way than described in this manual automatically voids the warranty and could result in serious injury. nuYOU LED therapy lights are electrical devices. As such to prevent electrical shock, you must adhere to these safety considerations:
• Do not submerge your device under water or get wet.
• Do not use water or liquids when washing your device.
• Do not use wet hands when touching the device, plugs or switches when operating this device.
• Do not touch any part of the device with wet or damp skin.
• Do not pull the cord of the device or use the cord to lift or carry it. In the event the cord is damaged, do not use the device.
• Do not use the device if it has been dropped, left outside, or has encountered water or liquids.
• Do not use the device on or near heated surfaces use on or near heated surfaces.
• Do not modify, or attempt to modify or repair, this equipment. User-serviceable parts are not included.
• Do not use or store your device in hot temperatures that exceed 130°F (54°C).